Indian Army 116th Technical Graduate Course Jan 2013
Indian Army 116th Technical Graduate Course Jan 2013: Indian Army invites applications from Engineering Graduates Married/Unmarried Male including temporary Central/State Govt. servants, serving personnel of the regular Army and Territorial Army (including officers of Territorial Army) and serving personnel of Navy and Air Force for grant of permanent commission in the Indian Army by conducting 116th Technical Graduate Course (TGC). Eligible candidates may apply through online mode on or before 14-06-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Number of Vacancies: 75
Names of Streams:
1. Civil – 27 vacancies
2. Electrical – 08 vacancies
3. Mechanical – 08 vacancies
4. Automobile Engg/Workshop Technology – 01 vacancy
5. Production – 02 vacancies
6. Rubber Technology/Plastic Technology/Textiles – 01 vacancy
7. Electronics – 04 vacancies
8. Communication/Telecommunication – 06 vacancies
9. Architecture/Building Constr Technology – 02 vacancies
10. Computer Science & Engg/ Computer Science/M.Sc – 01 vacancy
TGC-116 For Army Education Corps (Men)
11. Post Graduate Degree – 08 vacancies
Foreign Language (Post Graduate Degree MA):
12. Post Graduate Degree (MA) – 04 vacancies
TGC (Military Farms) - Agriculture – 02 & Dairy – 02:
13. Degree in Dairying or Degree in Agriculture – 04 vacancies
Age Limit: For Engineering Graduates: 20 to 27 years, or AEC: 23 to 27 years and for Military Farms: 20 to 27 years. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates are asked to go through the notification for the details of stream wise required educational qualification.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Medical Examination and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply for the post only through online mode on or before 14-06-2012. After successful submission of Online Application candidates need to take the print of Application and send it along with copies of all relevant certificates and acknowledgement copy to the following address, “Additional Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg-6), TGC, Sectlon, West Block-III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 on or before 30-06-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
2. Click on Officers Menu button, followed by How to Apply button.
3. Click on Apply Online for particular entry on the Home Page.
4. Fill all the marked details in the form carefully.
5. Click on Submit button and take print of system generated Acknowledgement and Application Form.
6. Send them to the address mentioned above.