LIC India – Apply Online for 10772 DSE Vacancies
Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has issued notification against recruitment of 10772 Direct Sales Executive (DSE) vacancies for various offices of the Corporation under the jurisdiction of seven different Zonal Offices. Eligible candidates must apply online on or before 12-06-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
LIC India Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Direct Sales Executive
Total Number of Vacancies: 10772
Number of Vacancies:
LIC Central Zone – 820 vacancies
LIC East Central Zone – 1481 vacancies
LIC Eastern Zone – 1229 vacancies
LIC North Central Zone – 1457 vacancies
LIC South Central Zone – 1990 vacancies
LIC Southern Zone – 1217 vacancies
LIC Western Zone – 2578 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 21 years and 35 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-05-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- in form of cash under Account No. 114034 at any Branch office of Life Insurance Corporation of India. SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and/or Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply through online mode on or before 12-06-2012. After successful submission of Online Application candidates are advised to take the print of application form and retain the Registration Number and Password for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.licindia.in and select the ‘Careers’ link to open the list of ongoing recruitments at LIC.
2. Select the link Engagement of Direct Sales Executives and this will open the DSE openings at various zones.
3. Take print of complete relevant notification and using that the payment must be made at any of LIC Branch.
4. Revisit the LIC’s website and go to the link of notifications.
5. Select the Online Application for Engagement of Direct Sales Executives link to open the online application link.
6. Fill all the mandatory details in the form carefully and click on ‘Submit’ button to complete the online application process.
7. Take print of Application Form and retain the Registration Number and Password for further use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 22-05-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 12-06-2012
Starting Date for Fee Deposit: 22-05-2012
Last Date for Fee Deposit: 11-06-2012
Last Date for Reprint: 12-06-2012
For more details click on the link given below…