Sarva UP Gramin Bank : 417 jobs
Total No of Posts: 417
Name of the Posts:
1. Officer Scale III: 05 Posts
2. Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer): 11 Posts
3. Officer Scale II (IT): 04 Posts
4. Officer Scale II (CA): 01 Post
5. Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager): 01 Post
6. Officer Scale II (Agricultural Officer): 02 Posts
7. Officer Scale I: 163 Posts
8. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 230 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be above 21 years & below 40 years for Post 1, above 21 years & below 32 years for Posts 2 to 6 and between 18 years to 28 years for Posts 7 & 8. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. Cutoff date for determining age limit is 01-06-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree in any discipline for Posts 1, 2, 7 & 8, Degree in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology for Post 3, Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or M.B.A for Posts 4 & 5 and Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture for Post 6.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs CWE III conducted by IBPS in September 2014 and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay the application fee (including postage/ intimation charges) of Rs 20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates, Rs 100/- for all Others through CBS at any of the branches of Sarva U.P Gramin Bank in A/C No 91512100000798 & Branches of Punjab National Bank in A/C No 4007002100055989 by means of a Payment challan available in the Bank’s website www.upgb.com.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.upgb.com/ from 30-12-2014 to 14-01-2015. After applying online, take print out of application form & fee payment receipt for future reference.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have a valid e-mail id (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs CWE III conducted in September/ October 2014).
2. Log on to the website http://www.upgb.com/.
3. Click on Recruitment/ Result and download the challan form.
4. Make the fee payment and revisit the Recruitment/ Result link.
5. Click on Apply Online and Login yourself.
6. Fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. After applying online, take print out of application form & fee payment receipt for future reference.
Opening Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment: 30-12-2014.
Last Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment: 14-01-2015.
Last Date for Reprint: 29-01-2015.